Sunday, April 1, 2012

Best. Meal. Ever.

I walked into Gresh for dinner and I couldn't believe my eyes!  I was shocked, literally, shocked.  I stopped dead in my tracks and noticed how much food there was in Gresh...mountains and mountains of food!  Filet mignon, chicken parmigiana, lamb shish-kabobs, grilled vegetables in Eat Right, fresh vegetables in the salad bar, and fresh fruit in the red bins right near the cashiers.  It was a miracle, I can honestly say, I have never been more excited to eat in Gresh than I was tonight.  I didn't know where to begin, I wanted everything.  I settled for a medium-rare filet mignon and a platter of grilled mushrooms, eggplants, yellow squash, and red onions.  I grabbed a bright sparkling green Granny Smith apple on the way out to complete my meal.  I sat down in the dining room and eagerly ate my food, cutting up the juicy steak and mixing it with my freshly grilled vegetables, devouring every last bite, until I was stuffed to the brim and couldn't imagine eating anymore.


Then I got up and realized that Gresh was playing a practical joke on me,

As I am on you...



APRIL FOOLS!

1 comment:

  1. What a great April Fools joke. OMG my mouth was watering! This really happened to me one time in MY freshman year at BU- It was in December, though.

    ReplyDelete