Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wrap It Up

Tonight I was feeling extra adventurous, so I decided to try something new at Gresham.  Instead of getting a grilled chicken sandwhich and putting it on my salad, which I have started to do...I decided to flip it and make a chicken wrap out of lettuce.  Clever, right?  I sure thought so.  I grabbed a grilled chicken sandwhich, a salad bowl filled with 3 large pieces of romaine lettuce, two sliced tomatoes, some pickles (a lettuce wrap is not complete without pickles and I must say, they are delish), and some yellow mustard.  I took my piece of lettuce, spread it with mustard and a piece of chicken, and then topped it with a tomato and the pickles.  I am not a chef, but I must say this was one of my better ideas.  It was actually pretty good, and you will not hear me say that a lot about the food at Gresham.  This was a nice change-up from a typical salad and I look forward to eating it again.

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY! you da best
    love, talia and molly (your number 1 fans!)

    ReplyDelete