Friday, March 16, 2012

Gresham vs. Grosshum



When I think about eating food at the Gresham "cafe" in the Northwest neighborhood of Indiana University, the first word that comes to my mind is gross.  So I like to call it Grosshum instead of Gresham...catchy, right?  This is not my first time away from home, I lived overseas in Israel and I know what it's like to eat in an institutional setting.  When I was touring different colleges, I made sure to try the food in all the different dining halls.  I can remember the delicious falafel from Muhlenberg College, or the soggy hoagies from the Drexel Cafe.  Maybe, I'm picky.  When I was growing up, I had access to any type of food I wanted...I was living the life.  And then coming to college was a total reality check, food wise.  
Now that I am coming back to school after spring break, I am ready to look at things differently.  I am ready to be adventurous.  My new mission is to try something new in Gresh every day and update you guys on my new food adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment