Friday, March 30, 2012

"Strawberries in a jam" at the C-Store

Shout out to all my strawberry lovers, this one's for you!  Okay, let me explain the issue at hand...sweet ripe red strawberries are my favorite fruit, always have been, always will be.  I could eat them every day - whether just munching on them for a snack, mixed with cereal in the morning, tossed in my salad for lunch, or cut up in a bowl with whipped cream for dessert.  My mouth is watering as I write this post.  So when I discovered the strawberries in the McNutt C-Store, I could not contain my excitement.  But...there's a slight problem...there is a disappearing act going on with the strawberries.  On Mondays and Wednesdays, I have 8 AM classes in McNutt and head to the C-Store for breakfast afterwards.  I dream about the strawberries before I go to bed and go to class hoping that there will be fresh strawberries in the morning to eat with my cereal.  But of course, if things worked out that way, life would be too easy.  To make matters even worse, sometimes, I get to the C Store too late and all the strawberries are already sold out...and they rarely re-stock them.  We need to change this mayhem, lets make a "Save the Strawberry" petition!

No comments:

Post a Comment